The numbers are in flux, updated once the research progresses. We are keeping you updated.
Technical Activity Reports
Short activity report on 2018 (in Romanian)
- Annex 1 The beginnings of the research of the archeological vestiges found on the mountain communication routes from the eastern end of the Eastern Carpathians (XVII-XIX centuries) by Dragoș Măndescu (in Romanian).
- Annex 2 Numismatic sources in the area of the Curvature Carpathians from antiquity to the beginning of the modern era by A Vîlcu (in Romanian).
- Annex 3 Battlefields of the First World War. Rucăr Bran Studies by Eugen S. Teodor (in Romanian).
- Annex 4 Curvature Subcarpathians and the relationship with low areas by S. Pandrea (in Romanian).
Short activity report on 2019 (in Romanian)
- The mountainous sector of Limes Transalutanus by E. S. Teodor (in Romanian)
- Research in Crizbav-Feldioara-Rotbav area by V. Sîrbu, L. Savu (in Romanian)
- Research in Northern Buzău Mountains, at Valea Lupului and Pătârlagele by V. Sîrbu, S. Matei (in Romanian)
Short activity report on 2020 (in Romanian)